- Turnaround Time – our normal turnaround time is 5-7 business days.
- Priority Service – we offer two tiers of priority service; 24 Hour Rush, and Emergency ‘Next-On-Bench’ service is available for most instruments.
- On-Site Service – our on-site services available include oven profiling, printed circuit plating supplies and resurfacing of granite surface plates.
- Logistics – providing pick-up and delivery services in select Florida areas.
Committed to Quality
- Calibration services accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and UL requirements available.
- Measurement results traceable to the International System of Units thru the NIST.
- Computer generated Certificates of Calibration improve legibility and durability.
- “As Found” and “As Left” test data available.
The Difference with FSL
- Service dates and times can be scheduled for the minimum downtime of your equipment.
- Automatic Recall Notice for equipment approaching its calibration due date provided 30 days prior to calibration due dates.
- Minor to intermediate adjustments to return equipment to within manufacturer’s specifications at no extra charge.
- Our technical support affiliations and corporate resources provide key access to “limited availability” parts, documentation and specialized repair expertise making even “obsolete” equipment serviceable for years to come.
Many additional services are available – please contact us for more information.